Redefine – Reshape – Rebuild
I’m a Life coach, a mother, a wife, daughter, sister, and a friend.
As a woman, your world can get crowded with overwhelming lists and the pressure to do all the things and do them well. You see, someone raised the bar so high that you felt you had to excel. You can easily get stuck in the feeling of not doing enough and that is a part of the culture we live in. Women have been held up to a high standard of expectation as a wife and mother for a long time along and if you are a career woman it only gets crazier. Nothing you do ever seems enough. Somedays you are scared to face tomorrow.
I get it. I’ve been there and one fine day I said to myself That’s it! Whether you’re a mother, a young or senior professional, or an empty-nester… it is alright to feel lost. What matters is that you have to want to find yourself again and that is the first step to reconnect with yourself. If you are ready for that journey let us get started.
What do I do?
One on One coaching
I work with my clients, privately, in either a 6-month or 9-month journey. Together, we will determine which is right for you. As a private client, each session is unique to you. We dive deep into what you bring to the table and find what is at the root of where you may be stuck in your life, and what is it that you desire most. As you experience breakthroughs in these sessions, you will also receive tools to take consistent action toward breakthroughs, allowing for transformation to happen.
If you are ready for some soul searching and reshaping your outlook, book a discovery call to see if we are a fit to work together. You’ll learn the flow of the sessions, all bonuses and gifts, and the investment for this journey. Book your complimentary discovery call and let us embark on the road to fulfilment.
Group programs, events and workshops happen several times a year. To stay in the know and receive further details on when these occur, please join us here so we can keep in touch.
Talks & Workshops
Sharing a message of hope with you empowers you to leave behind primitive and obsolete mindsets, stories and things they “should” do, and instead choose courage, acceptance, and move beyond that thought that is holding them back. Through individual talks and workshops, I teach my clients how to find their voice, learn and unlearn what works for positive growth, eliminate feelings of guilt and shame, rebuild a a great life, rekindle their love for life, and shine bright. Having these sessions with me will inspire and support you to reconnect with your lost passions and dreams. Whether you are a home maker or a career woman you will find that these sessions will show life in a new light.
Schedule a free consultation
Vasanti helped me identify and attain my dream researches and post doctoral skills, navigate a mid-career transition. This has involved helping to identify my dream, sharpen my resume/interview skills, outreach to potential employers, and navigate tricky situations that come up in the current workplace. Excellent listener and provides invaluable advice and accountability to help vision and attain what you want to, What makes her great is she is very calm and she kept me focused, joy to work.
Speaking to Vasanti I felt relieved I was not alone. My issues were similar to the ones faced by moms of teenage kids. She was empathetic towards the anxiety I was going through which was partly induced due to Covid lockdown.
Vasanti provided me tools to develop detachment towards certain aspects in life which was hard for me earlier. Also, her methodic approach to take small steps helped me to progress in fields I had not even dreamt of.
Sometimes in life we need a pair of listening ears without being judgmental. Vasanti’s coaching came in at the right time for me.
Coaching is right for you if…
Are you dealing with difficult situations?
- Thinking about a career change, but don’t know where to start?
- Moving to a new place and looking for support with your transition?
- Trying to improve your relationships with family and friends?
- You have lost the confidence you need to live your best life.
- Struggling to find a partner or get over a breakup?
- You have entered a new relationship – It could be a life partner, a significant other, new friends in a new location or a new workplace.
- You feel lost in your current season of life (such as motherhood, caring for elderly family members) and can’t see your future.
- You’re constantly overwhelmed with a never-ending to-do list or lost in the “this is what I have to do”.
- A lot of times you seem to be living in shame or blame around your body or yourself, or you let it hold you back from living your life. You know there’s a spiritual connection inside, but you can’t seem to find it. You need a calming presence to see you, hear you, and help you reach your true self. You want to live your dream but are unable to find the time or drive to do what you need to do.
What coaching is not
- Therapy: Coaching is not a replacement for therapy or counseling. If you require consultation of a clinical psychologist or a therapist then please consult one.
- A magic wand to make your troubles go away: A coach does not tell you what to do. I do not give quick fix solutions. I want this to be a process of looking inward to drive change with a lasting impact. I will empower you to create goals for yourself.
- I am not a mentor: Mentors mould mentees in a certain way based on their own life experiences and learning. I will empower you to find out what works best for you.
- I am not a judge: I won’t form an opinion of you based on your past or your life choices. Coaching doesn’t work that way.
- Life coaches are not BFFs: Coaches do not become your BFFs. We may share a good rapport and camaraderie but I will respect your boundaries and keep in professional.